We collect certain information or data about you when you use the website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to the website
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access services and transactions, e.g. an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can contact us to request information we hold about you under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
Links to other websites
The website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we do not show them to you again
- The cookies on this website are not used to identify you personally.
- You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
- Find out more about how to manage cookies at http://www.aboutcookies.org/
How cookies are used on the website
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you the website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, e.g. improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit our website
- how long you spend on page
- how you got to the website
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- we do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
- we do not allow Google or other third parties to use or share our analytics data.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected].
Alternatively, you may write to use at Imagine Education, The Corn House, Stables Business Park, Bristol Road, Rooksbridge, BS26 2TT, UK.